Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dont be sad

To My Dear Friend-CKM( -*-* **** *- -* -*- *- *-* -- **- -*)

Lol you wont understand the meaning lol

-*- *- *-* -- **- -* *--* *-** * *- *** * -*** * *** - *-* --- -* --* * *-*

Kar Mun Please be stronger

-** --- -* - -*** * *** *- -** *- -* -*-- -- --- *-* *

Dont be sad anymore

** **-* -*-- --- **- *- *-* * *** *- -**

If you are sad

** *-- ** *-** *-** *** *- -** - --- ---

I will sad too

-* --- - -*** * -*-* *- **- *** * --- **-* --- - **** * *-* *** *-* * *- *** --- -*

Not because of others reason

- **** *- - ** *** -*** * -*-* *- **- *** * -*-- --- **- *- *-* * -- -*-- **-* *-* ** * -* -**

that is because you are my friend

-*** * -*-* *- **- *** * ** *-- ** *-** *-** *- *-** *-- *- -*-- *** -*** * *-- ** - **** -*-- --- **-
Because I will always be your side

No comments:

Post a Comment