Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Death Note







To the peoples that received my death note

please paste your autograph into it




This note only has 23pages



So 23 peoples can write it



Wanna Try?

List For writing in this note

1)Of Course is me (Owner)

2)Esther

3)Chee Ching

4)Andrea

5)Kar Yee

6)Meng Yee

7)Tze Ling

8)Nicole

9)Pui san (Section5)

10)Kar Mun

11)Karen

Dont Know How to Pass to Them

12)Sim Wey

13)Li Teng

14)Chui Li

15)Sue Wen

16)Wan Rong

17)P

18)L

19)A

20)N

21)I

22)N

23)G





The Death Note's rules:

I)Please write down yours contact info

II)Please paste your autograph into it

III)If can,Plaese use black colour pen to write it

IV)Please sign it








Thank You for yours cooperation


No comments:

Post a Comment