Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fire Fighting Course

19/12/09-Today I take the fire fighting course at Taman Connaught School
After arrived there,I register here,then I receive one cute booklet(no picture here)



After that,we gather in the computer room wnd waiting for the tutor





Finished the long explaination,we started our written test(all malay),but not very difficult to me,because I found that 90% of the answer are [True]


Ah Exam ah,god bless me



Ok after the written test finally now reach practical test
the fire fighter prepared the fire to us to put out
the fire can use to BBQ lol

We fall in and listen to the rule & regulation



Then according to the row,we form a team
lol I'm partner with Sim Wey lol,happy!
And she is my team Leader too


Aiya Wey Wey you blocked me take photo lol


The "GAME" Begun

Sir:Pull out the Key
Aim the fire
Spray
Swing left and right


Sir:Follow the wind blow direction


Ready

Get set

Go!


Wow,not bad,she is strong lol
Hm what is that chemical they put in?
Hell Fire hahaha
Burning!
Hehehe ,My turn lol,it is funny


Guess who is she ?
Lim Li Teng lo
Put out the fire very fast
fai fai san cheong

Hehehe now is Chui Li turn
(>,<)?nothing come out?


Wah!
dont know why oh,every time i see this picture i will laugh
hahahahaha


Hm...
Is it too heavy?
maybe....


lol we are discuss and watch SHOW
Gi
Girl:Eat This! stupid fire!

When we are happy,the time goes by so fast
the fire fighting course gonna end le,After we take Big Familly Picture and fill in the form then we dismiss


The End

1 comment:

  1. laugh what laugh ? DELETE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete