Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Model in the year 2009

Gasby wax
lol its me
I use Gasby liquid gel lo
it only use when my hair is long till my hair cover my eyebrown

Model

Who is this pretty girl?

She is my....

Magic pen- Pupet skill
Human being controled?


SK 2
for the people want to clear his pimple in face and become more white skin colour
The Malay handsome guy same birthday date with me
(Not same year)

Broken Moutain selling Cell phone
Oh my god is it real?
please visit chow kit then you know


Mineral Water-Potion
Energy restore fast
best taste
cheap prize
rich in mineral source
pure moutain mineral water

Salty Ice Cream
Sweet and sour favor also have

Best Hairstyle in school(front look)

Best Hairstyle in school(side look)

Best Place to eat and drink
Mamak near my school
have show can watch too


Mee Sedap
delicious!

Borders
Best place for purchase book

Invisible Pen
This pen's ink is invisible
only can see when place it in dark room

Binocular
This is the special binocular
it can be see through your cloth and skin untill can see your bone

oldest guy in my school?

Moon Block
This cream is for who want to become more darker skin

No comments:

Post a Comment