Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MY SIS BIRTHDAY

17/12/2009-Today is a important day to my sister,because to day is hers birthday,Happy Birthday ya necha(sis)
make a wish for next year ba(because after your birthday ,this year wanna end soon)
it is in the early morning

After I ate the cake,then I went to school to took my little small junior to neared shop to make their St.John Ambulance 's Uniform...
and go to buy my sis birthday present.lol
Then in the night we went to Jusco-Black Canyon
to celebrated my sis birthday..

the waitress are playing with a little girl...

this is my beautiful sister

lol this is my mum lol

No need to say you also know lo,this is me
nah,my dad became secret character, because my phone no more battery after answered my friend call

Chocolate milk shake

Ice lemon tea


Dont know the name of this product


our delicious diner lol
Battery is low...
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment