Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

2009 Gifts

My 2nd birthday gift (58days late)钱包
This gift is gave by my Maba friend Fong Yen Yee.Because my old wallet since form 1 2006-2009,so he decided buy a new wallet to me.lol thanks ya,I love it.I will kept the old one,because that is 2006 birthday gift gave by few friends.
my 3rd birthday gift (104days late)笔
lol,do you know what is these things or not?These are cute looking pens,and these gift gave by Tan Tze Ling.She bought it from Singapore,so maybe will become more expensive gift..because hers younger brother breake the first gift she plan to give me,so she replace by it.(I wonder what gift is that..)

2009 all gift from friends
Lol.My gifts from year 2009 -Doggy,wallet,Kuronen黑缘(the doll),Black spiderman stick,korean keychain,china keychain,homemade strawberry keychain,taiwan keychain and cute pen


my 1st gift(1day late)扑满

Hahaha.My first gift give by Racheal Lim.A dog piggy bank.I have a Pig too ,combined them will become 猪朋狗友 lol.This dog just EAT selected food only,because it didnt Eat 50sen.

my4th gift(114days late) 棍

em.this is the special gift ,cause when I open the present paper I seen this, but dont know what is that.. so I use this gift to hit people head hahaha or use this to kiss people hahaha.My friend said use this to wash toilet too lol.But I wont de cause its cute gift gave by Yong Pui Yee



No comments:

Post a Comment