Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do you believe it

Do you believe or not?
In this Restaurant all your cellphone is no line(maxis too)
dont believe it ?you can try it.it held on somewhere in Pudu..
This day ,I went to this restaurant yam cha because my friends invite me to join them,and I am free because the tuition class haven start yet.And I'm interested with this restaurant,because most of my friends like to eat at here.But to me ,nothing special about the foods and drinks.And its not cheap too.When we waiting the food coming ,we try to sms to others friend but cant sent out....
we found that,in this room dont have any line there.then one of my friend smile and said I AM MAXIS USER SURE WILL HAVE LINE ONE.but before he speech end,his phone senting report come out[FAIL] lol memalukan Maxis
The set lunch arrived,and we eat like just release from jail because we are waiting a bit longer...We finshed ate the lunch we pay the bil and go to tuition.(I wont step in this restaurant again unless someone want to date with me at here la)



No comments:

Post a Comment