Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Memory Of Rain


I Love raining day but not when I walking home
I love it when someone is with me.
I love it because it has a memory of rain
I still can remember that day....
The sky is getting darker and darker
The wind moving faster right now
The sound of thunder is loud and clearly
Now starting raining like dog and cat
But I am inside the tuition center.
After class,outside is still raining,
I go to find her,
cause she pass the road very fast
I found her at backstreet,
she is passing it...alone (cause her friend didnt come that day)
In this backstreet,is the back door of a restorant and there have pet a stupid black dog
When she reach there the dog starting bark on her,she plan to turn back.
In that case,I push her shoulder,and said:just pass though it,(I will protect you,no matter what had happent)
She feel safe and continue passing that place(cause I walk beside her[the dog side])
After pass-by the backstreet I ask her are you afraid of dog,she strong comment OF COURSE NOOOO! ,I smile at her...
Then we go home together,very fast the train reach station Pandan Jaya,at here the rain is stopped.we say good bye to each other. cause we both are going opposite way;she is going East;Me, of course West.When I walking home,I saw the rainbow,it is very beutiful and rare to see it.iIt only appear when after rain.I love rain because it like the tear of angel,can clean the mistake the people make....

No comments:

Post a Comment