Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Two Karen

Karen Chew (My tuition friend also my neigbor)


VS

Karen (A old lady from Melaka)


On 10/10/09 afternoon,i was playing video game in my house..suddenly my phone have message,I check the message.

A unknown sender ask Hello,can we be friend

As a manner I accept it,then ask who are You

She reply she is Karen(firstly I tough is the Karen I know,just use another phone number want to trick me so I just continued chat with her)

But after few message I found that ,a bit strange because the Karen I know was said before she dislike using Digi.But this Karen have 2 phone number also are Digi(016 & 014)

Then I ask her ,where did you get my phone number? she reply from hers friend and all is from KL and have 20 people (including me) dont know which busted give my number to her.

Then she ask what is my age and name,I just reply Benard,30 something .then she said she is older than me(oh my god)

Then I want to see her photo to prove that,but she is clever want me sent my picture to her first.I feel sorry to one guy,becuse I sent your picture to her...

Then she said she want to go out to dance(every friday and saturday) so she said chat with me next day..


Another day coming,at 8 something she sent a undigested message to me and she wnt to meet my friend who is older than me(40 something),it is impossible cause I am just 17 years old.

Then she said last three month she sms with a guy,one day that guy want to meet her at Genting ,so she go there to meet Him,but the result that guy is Ah Long.lol then I said I am a bad guy too,but she dont believe,and invited me go to Genting to meet her and HAVE FUN with her..cause she long time didnt .... .... so she cant stand anymore(Go to hell,I wont go,and I have somebody I want to love,so I wont sacrifice my body and kiss to other).Then I ask her why all people also like go to Genting,she reply because there can Tou Chi(walau tou chi,I cant accept that,she think Love is what,feeling is what,a Game?)Then I start dont reply to her,and call for help from my Friend(Karen Chew) by e mail,but firstly she think I am joke with her,haiz I am serious ah,Karen Chew. Then I tell Kar Mun,Thank for believe me,if not I think I need to see kounsuler.

Cause she(Karen)continued sent message to me(T-T)


The last day(12/11/09)

During tuition I let Karen Chew and Kar Mun see the message that Karen sent to me.They laugh too,nah yeah yeah it is funny,because I think is Karen Chew play with me,cause she always call me Sakai(am I look like red indian?) after tuition I went home with Karen Chew,before that I have a plan,call that Karen using my phone,then ask Karen Chew to speak to Her,and act as my sister.Then the old Karen ask who are You(Karen Chew) then Karen Chew reply :I am Joyce(my sister name).then Karen Chew ask tell her that phone(actually my phone)is hers ,so dont call it anymore.Then the old lady reply said that,then please WASH(delete)all message she sent to me(of course I will la,keep for memory meh!that kind of undigusted message) Thanks god,finally solve the Big Problem.I hope dont see her again and dont happend this kind of event anymore..


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment