Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stray Cats


I like this cat but this toy I think it is expensive....
This cat I saw it sleep on a side of LRT station
This cat sit under my table,maybe SHE had sense I eating fish
Nah,give you the fishy tail ya,don disturb I having lunch ya...
The stray cat on Food Court

Story of Stray cats and I-SPCA
At the morning,I go to school to study,my mum makes breakfast for me,but the stray cat has to hunt around search and find something to eat in the dustbin.
When I'm study in my cool class room,the stray cat was sleeping in under the staircase to escape the heat from hot sun
When school end,me and my friend are walking home happily but the stray cat is frightened with other cat.
At everning,I return to my sweet home .My mum was prepares a dilicious diner to me.I enjoy the meal,But the stray cat is still trying to find the food in the garbage heap.
In night,I go to my bed to sleep,but the stray cat is trying to find a friend to play with on the street.
If you saw the injured Cat or Dog please dont bully them,have a heart-Please contact
SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS(SPCA)
03-42565312
03-42535179
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama,68000 Ampang Jaya,Selangor,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment