Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Dream

This night I was alone in the dark room,it is about 11:34pm(HEll) I wake up because of somebody calling me.In my mind(what the hell,who is the idiot calling me at this late night?)
I answer the phone,it is a lady smiling,I keep on asking"hello?hello?Who are you? she didnt answer at all,then I cut off the line ,continue sleep,but I still hearing outside the window has the strong wind blowing(Woo~Woo~)It make me cant sleep.
I turn on the televition,the date is already 2012/09/14 the news said that will be the Five day in dark condition because 日筮 so that the earth will be cold and dark.sudenlly I heard my old man sream in the kicthen,I go there and see whats happening
He gone into mad?holding the wooden baseball bat swing and destroy the thing in there.I try to stop it but fail.When my mum come in he stop,put down the bat and go back to his room.my mum said he is mad because he cant believe that is the end in the world.when i left the kitchen I seen a lady shadow sitting outside on my house door beside the door looking at me and smile.I close the door just ignore it,and go back to sleep,I see the again,the time still is 11:34pm (and the time is move backward)
My phone ringing again,I answer it,it is my sis,she ask me run away then the line cut off...
I dont understand why,sudenly something bite my leg,it is a purple colour big ant.I trying to kill it but it run outside the window.I open the window,the strong wind blow in,my eyes close,because it is so strong.when the wind stop,I open my eyes...
I saw that lady again(FXXX),she keep on smiling at me,I look clear who is she...she eyes is dark and shinny with blood.I close the window ,then go to find my mum and my old man.but their room cant open.I try to call my sis but she didnt answer at all.I start to panic and keep on hearing the lady laughing outside my house,suddenly I fell down....
When I wake up,I am in my bed,I though It is over,I want to get up,but my leg and my right arm cant move.I see my left arm it started become black,just like something infection it become death.the left arm started cant move too.I look at the wall.it appear that lady face and body.I mention it(hey bitch that is my skin!because have my sign at there.) is she taken my body?when I close my eye and said finally I die in a lady hand.A drop of her tear drop in my face.She said she love me and will live with me forever(her hand touching my cheek)......my alarm ringing.I open my eye,it is 15/11/09 5.00am,is it a dream?But the feel of the warm kind touch still on my face...
The lady...378437 is that you?No body can answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment