Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Farewell My Friends

FRIENDSHIP
Today is the last day they study in this school,actually me too,but because of I had study in remove class one year so that I am still Form 4 student.Farewell my friends
Kenny-Drink more milk ya,then you will become high,lol.Dont always play football and Dota ya
Arvinder-you know me well,because we know each other since we are 6years old study in kinder garden.yo you higher than me liao,I still remain my height 178(dont know why I didnt grow up liao)(T.T)
Miao-keep fit la you lol
Pui si-Nothing to said
Potato-remember call me out to yum cha ar
Nichole-no comment
Leong Hong-Dont lets girl play your feeling ya
Jun Wei-what can I say...
Sue Chew-Hm....
Fei Yang-study hard ya
To all my friend-we may never meet again but we will never forget each other...we still can chat on Msn and facebook ya..Farewell to all my form 5 friend 2009.




No comments:

Post a Comment