Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Fooling Around in KL

Today 20/11/09 Khai yee invite go to KLCC watching Animate Comic Games Convensation and wait at Watsons 1030am but the organizer khai yee late a half an hour..luckly hers husband here waiting with me if not...very lonely
(Hm is Ee Lynn know Kai wei will go today so she dont join us?)ignore about that she explain her mum dont let her out,luckly.
Khai yee said want to take bus to KLCC.me and Kai wei also want to take putra Lrt because faster than waiting bus.we waiting for bus half an hour later.finally Khai Yee decided take Putra LRT to go there...Yeah we win(pose V)

lol we reach KLCC the thing here is expensive ang high class.we dont decided to buy at here.Thenwe looking for our destination-Hall 5

But when we reach there the Hall 5 is closed,whats we can do?Khai yee's husband ask the staff there,the staff answer us the event move to PWTC there so we walk to monorial station to go there we reach PWTC we cheated by the staff haiz. we look around there cyber cafe or not to seach for the infomation about this event but fail
We pass by chow kit(Oh my god)I saw many street walker there they looked like boys,yeah they are ARGUA! oh man,we fast fast pass it.



we reach LRT station at sultan ismail ,we go to search for the website about this event at pudu



Oh man the result is ACGC Exibition POSTPONE Till 2010.Damn! we waste a whole day fooling around in KL,waste money
FXXX YOU Stupid Staff lie to us





After having lunch at pudu Khai yee go back home then me and hers husband go to time square,me activate 3G,kai wei change to Digi user lol


lol time square alien appear we catch it take photo with us(childish right lol)after our mission is complete.I go to kai wei house to download software into my phone now my phone become super mobile phone lol.
after that I go home by myselve.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment