Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Funny shoes

Today is the last day in Form 4 class(13/11/09)
Because of yesterday heavy rain,my shoes is wet and broke
today morning before i go to school,I found that my shoes is still wet so I thow it and i plan to wear my sis shoes go to school because I only have one pair of shoes but broke and wet.(my leg size11,my sis size 6) do you believe it I can wear it lol,but when I reach school my leg is pain.
I take off the shoes in my St john room,I feel more comfortable,When one of my classmade,a cadet police see that case,he lend me his cadet room member shoes to me(size 7)feel more better.but still small.but better than none.after school,before i go home I return the shoes to his.and wear back my sis shoes to go home lol

No comments:

Post a Comment