Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon Movie

Today I have a invite by Nicole,but unfortunately my phone is expiry so cant comfirm I can go to hers birthday party or not(celebrate with her at Pavilion's Redbox) so just ignore her.because I ask few times to her ,she also said that she dont know who will go....

Then in 26/11/09 morning,after reload, I ask Karen why she didnt join Nicole singK?She said...(lol I forgot what she had said) Then after a while she invited me go to watch twilight-New Moon with her.nah it is ok because nothing to do at home and cant join Nicole party because maybe she already book the room.so I join Karen,firstly we also invited Kar Mun go with us but she is in hers mother office so cant come with us...so only me and her going to time square buy ticket and watch...

After lunch(because she said that she want to seeing the dentise,and hers father will fetch us to there too,so we meet each other at 12:30 below my house-because we are different block neighbor)I walk back to the place we engage,then waiting the for hers father fetch us there...

Nah...it is funny,uncle didnt know how to get there(have a short cut,but he didnt use it and drive opposite direction to Time square,lol luckly Karen know how to do,if not we are going to somewhre else.)(I cant complain hers father ,if not next time he dont fetch me,just can complain and laugh to Karen about that after we reach there and hers father go away lol)

Then we go to by ticket oh man,it is too many people there(of course la,first screen what)waiting...waiting...and waiting,the line like still didnt move,and she very expectation to watch that New Moon movie so I call my hacker friend(Pro computer user)help me book 2 ticket to me so that I can go forward to take the ticket and pay .After a while she said she bought already from a gentleman (thank you uncle)2:20 then start so we walk around in time square...

We search for present for Kar Mun coming soon birthday.lol then we go to the cool thing shop to play a while the product in there.We walk,and walk we go down to a place near Puma shop then I said go in and drinks ,she smile and said is it have drinks to drink?then we bet if have drinks to sell she treat me.then she looked inside the shop,really have drinks to sell,lol she lose,but she said she dont want to bet.we go McDonald buy ice cream to eat but out if stock(wah selling fast huh)

Then we come to Watsons,she ask what the different between Gel and Wax....blar blar blar.Then we go to Border window shoping lol,then we go to buy drinks and popcorn then go in to watch lo...

this movie not bad,it make all the people laugh hahaha,dont tell you why,watch yourself then you know...the show end ,we all must do the same thing ,that is go to toilet to release water....

it is around 5,we walk around,then I buy a HOTDOG to Kar Mun as her birthday gift lol ,then Karen went to S+J shop buy a little,a very tiny cute gift to Kar Mun lol,then we take LRT back to PJ lo...tired

No comments:

Post a Comment