Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

排舞DANCE FLOOR 5-23 & 30



Oh my god they ate 4 plates of that...terrible stomach


Jumbo Ice Kacang



Said Good Bye!




White向左走
Black向右走





Ohm~






me


























Men dee

















































































teacher teaching
student learning

































Jason
Yeoh jing sheng

Junior Chong


Ee Lynn



eating junk food


pui yee




girl gossip ing



fight for food

i looked like ghost



they bully me

me


ghost is behind you,ladies


panda


play war game...



please dont hit me



rest


star

god status

Mr & Mrs Fit Show

cant see my face



wolf,chicken,sheep and monkey



perasan monkey


funny move

happy 3 friend


family



sopo
really sopo


wolf want to eat sheep



stuned there


really like monkey



Sheep and Monkey



鸡仔自恋到...

No comments:

Post a Comment