Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kuronen Profile

The gift that my sis give to hers friend

lol my Touch and Go rapid pass

Banker


First aid kit..


Psp 3000 stupid machine
always hang

Card case that gave by Cadet friend


Oversea chocolate


Replacement Bottol and my Jacket


Music box that I gave to my friend

but she broke it...


Apple is my favor

St john belt

Junk food

Reward of last duty

Reward of last duty

Reward for last duty St John

Fifa world cup for McDonald


Pool or snooker

Juke box with an old song

Domino pizza-Fifa world cup

Jun wing Birthday party souviner
Chocolate chips.
If I am not wrong,It made by his mother

lol i took my friend's photo put inside...
Because they 2 always together like couple

Lol basketball medal

The masterpiece I ask my friend made for me.
cute right?

One of my retire present
Kuronen partner-Melody

No need to explain,also know this is hard candy
I buy it for my friend

After attend the fire fighting course
I saw this thing at night market
so i bought it

This is luck star
I hope that will brings happy and hope to people that I knew

Celebrating New year
Red wine

This is the love didnt develived to her side

This is my Guitar,Full with dark red and black colour
Like Diablos's wing colour

This is the novel I like to read
This is talk about Vampire


This is my Odm'watch that cost 300something because it is original

but my school didnt allow me to wear,so I bringto school,if he take away it,I will DIE

5-我

2-爱

0-你


The candy that is inside Animate

Because of the animate,It looked like very delicious,so buy it and tried

Yup,it is good!


lol this is what Karen gave me as a present suddenly

What is this?Tiger?Bear?Cat?

lol maybe you always called gay or sakai so you give me an wild animal


This is the Bun that cant eat.

I gave it to Karen for birthday gift.

It is a walffer story



Kuronen黑缘=Kuro黑色 + Inen因缘

It is an avatar of me

Status:-

Name:Kuronen

Gentle-Male

Owner:Nam

Age:2009-an

Appearance:Black body with Tripel red X

Face cover by the white skull mask

Type:BlackBear

Like-Friend,Play,People kiss and hug him

Dislike-Enemy,who hurt me,my friend & family

Location born-UFO Catchers'machine

Produce by:Hollow Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment