Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Love Kiss Money

Do you know that in the bottom in my heart

only have hate and love?

I hate myself not good enough to be with you

Thats why I love you I didnt tell you

just use movement to show that I love you

I care about you

I concern about you






Maybe you know that I love you


but you are waiting for my respone


or you just ignore about it,


just let it be..


wait for the brave guy to say that he love you.


Love,only have two answers


1-Accept


2-No


so when rejected no need to be too sad because the answer is fixed


when accepted just let it be


and cherish what you have,


dont let it go and lose it


I always see you from a distant,


only you dont know I am watching you


you became more beautiful


more mature


and popular too


thats why many guy want to meet you


and want you be his girl.


God had said that life have starting point and ending point,but didnt longer than the future's road


life is weak,no body know about the future.


maybe in the next minute your family or friend had die.


thats why we need to be live with joy



I always follow somebody foot step,


but I have my law and rule


my own stlye


my own talent


I wont accept any fake relationship about kai gor and kai mui thing


not because I selfish or what


to me,that kind of relationship is fake and wont be hold longer


Some of my friend just used that kind of relationship to chased girl that he like.


or after fail,then take that kind of relationship.


For me,my friend is equal to my family member


who hurt them,will be my enemy.



EatSleepPlayChatAnimateGameComicOnlineNovelSmsMusicCook



Both hand can work and write


left ear can hear clearly


left eye vision with pale green


right eye vision with pale red


RapidRecover Body type




When there had the light ray


that meant there is a hope


sun is shiny but hot


it wakes the earth to work


give us warm


show the beautiful face to us


If one day the sun is gone


the world will be become dark and cold


that will be the end of the world





Dream eater~


I hope you take away all the sadness that is arround me


my friend


my family


and


I




Bady are you down down down down down


when you are down,I will make you smile


I will stay with you


I will keep on my cellphone to make sure that I didnt miss your call


I will always listen to your heart


because I love you so much.


No matter you love me or not,I wont change my mind


"If you cant get your mind mind mindmind mind


please dont waste my time time time time time


I not trying to rewind wind wind wind wind"


I wish I could get your heart as once...




Candle


when birthday we use it


when people die we use it


in old time we use it as lamp


when festival we use it


although Candle is a small thing but it is a part of our life






No comments:

Post a Comment