Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Melody of Love

I am lonely
I always be a lone wolf
I hate lonely
because I afraid of lonely
But I am lonely all the time
Just nobody want to know what I feel.
I will be right here,
Waiting for someone,
Come and listen to me.

the sky getting darker and dark

the air turns cold

the wind blew the leaf with spiral shape to form a little tornado

the tears of the god drop at the surface of the road

the rainy love song still playing

but the tune is not right anymore...

the time goes by very slow,

the stom clear the dirt in our live

once it go away,the rainbow apprear.

Just like my feel in my heart


Love me love me

say that you love me

fool me fool me

oh how you do me

kiss me kiss me

say that you miss me...

I wanna hear you say love me.

although seem like you love me,

but you didnt tell me.

Maybe I was wrong,

Just what my I think only,

the more I love,will hurt me the most


Who are you now,are you still the same or did you change some how,

what do you do,I wonder you are fine

when we are looking back,

we are young and stupid

do you remember that?

The picture will be the sweet memory to me


I still remember what i promised you

no matter how many years

how you hurt my heart

what you do to me

I also will keep it

and wont publish to the web

No comments:

Post a Comment