Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back To Old Place


Today I as usual wake up early,not because of go to school study,because I have a duty at Bukit Jalil MSN Training Center.When I reach there I found that,this place is the place I Came here before since 3year ago at 23/06/2006.The Driver,duty member,all changed,the only thing didnt change is the in-charge they,maybe they are profesional of the sport,and this place is still remain the same as that day.I remember this is the place I meet my First St John friend,she is the first friend of me Since I joined St John 2years.Cause I am Cool and dislike talking after standart 6 friend said I am too noisy in class,so I be Silent all 2years in Primary school.When I meet her,My life changed,I started talk to others people again.


But this duty is a bit boring, cause they carried out the same activities like the first time I came here.And the people here all is new member.I am the senior member so I teach them how to use the oxygen tank like that day that day Senior of No4CC-Lim Chun Kit Teach me.


During the Break,we all eating at the stairway like that time.(why they cant give a comfortable place to us to enjoy our meal?)After our break time,we sit on the chair chat and wating for the staff prepare the indicator ,this time I meet all the newbie of others division ,they are very teamwork and coorpurate with me,there have a member very rich,all singer live concert she also have present and sit on the V.I.P sit and take the singer souviner , I am jealous , cause I havent sit on the place Where V.I.P sitting and the feeling of that.


The another member is call Pinky wong,she have an apple's hair and face , why I say that? because her face are red as an apple and her's hair also looked like an apple shape.lol


the 3rd people is Melisa Kee,she is a small size girl,she is hyper active during that day...
The others boy members is Haw , Gan ,and more ....


And this time driver is Steven, He is an Indian guy,like the last time driver Ragu.His driving skill are good as can play initial D in Malaysia Highway and big round turn.He can be the good sport car runner already...But he is better than Ragu cause he is kind ,but the thing they two also same is ...they sleeping inside the Ambulance,we duty outside...haiz..maybe they(emas people) need to stand by at head quarter till late night so that they feel sleepy then rest during no emergency happen....

After long chat and know about each other The second part activity is going to begin now.I order all managed all member go to their duty place.haiz this is the first time I incharge of member so I feel a bit low confedent but I solve that problem cause I belive in myselve

In the man 1500m long run,I saw a guy very familiar....ah I remember who is that,he is my standard 6 classmate too ping,he is still stong at running,I am happy not because of I saw him,that is because he still remember me ..

today is the day all state football team final match so that we can hear the crowd of people sreaming and the police ride the hourse to control crowd...

we continued our duty till 6.30end.I found that all thing is cannot replace even money is cant buy the time is the same ...

Then we get in the Ambulance and go back home....



Beside that I take all people contact number like that day


It is very tired duty I think I wont attend this type of duty anymore although its duty hour is long...

in the night I sent all people i know today a message.the only I dont belived is Melisa elder sister said that she want to be my friend too . I became her friend too..lol today i got a big treasure that is friend..
end

No comments:

Post a Comment