Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Play Badminton

23/09/09 Lim Shee Wei



























San Wei Jian




Wong Tat Yau







Today I go to school to practice my dance for mooncake festival,but because of my school dont open(holiday ma) so I plan to go home then my friend(the people invite me go to school to train) go to play basket ball,on the way going back by LRT, I saw Shee Wei ,then he invited me to join him to play badminton.(lol thanks god I no need stay at home cause I nothing to do )
People playing:Fatt Yeo, Jan Ming,Wei Jian,Shee Wei,Tat Yau and me







24/09/09




Pui yee Vs Weng Kiew


Tze yuan + Guang Hui
Vs
Zhong Ren + Chan Wai






Around 10 something my phone ringtone was waked me up.There had a message sent by Pui Yee,she invite me to join them for playing baiminton,I join it again because I prefer go outside than stay at home .

During these two days my friend also feel surprise because of I can use either one hand to play badminton.
Is it strange ?a people can use left and right hand as usual...


No comments:

Post a Comment