Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What is Love?




Love is patient and kind


Love does not jealous boastful


Love does not proud or rude


Love does not demand its own way


Love does not irritable or hold grudges


Love does not support injustice


Love will never give up


Endures through every condition


Love is blind and bold


We can feel,but we cant seen


Dark and bright all at the same time


You and I are in the same world


Because of you,my life become brilliant


My love is pure,because I saw an angel


I'm very sure,you are the only one


Who give me strenght and care


I knew I'm not the only one


Who wish you destined to be mine


But my love is for you


Not that easy like a present


It is anything infinite


Unlike me , perish with time passes


If you and I were truly in love with each other


I hope you must not forget


I will love you till the end of time


If we may never meet again


But we will never forget each other


Because I love you


Not just you are beautiful


Or you are cute


The thing I love is the time be with you


I will be right here,waiting for you


Just want to hear you say


'I Love You too'

No comments:

Post a Comment