Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank you


My first leader is a girl named Magdeline Koh Yew Ling,she is a long hair beautiful girl,she is elder than I one year,but I study one year at Remove class so look like I am smaller than her two years .She teach me a lot of thing ,but some time I found that she is not very happy in St John ,but I didnt ask.
When I found that become a first aider need to train and practice every day I want to give up because that is too boring because of every early morning need to do physical,and train footdrill and bandaging.But she tell me dont give up...I can do it.Till the competition that day My team win the Champion.I am very happy because of hers support.thank mag.
Before mag is quit St John,hers friend be my leader Kin Hann,He is a guy very(-_-),he is the one train my physical very hard,thanks to his devil type training method, I become Fit.Another one is Joy Yoong,he is the one very (0.o),he always be friend with us but when training he will become another character..so scary.But thanks to him he teach me a lot knownledge.Next one is Jai Qi,she is vegeterian,mostly she is Kee Yi(one of my friend) team leader,but because of Mag every time hers parent dont let her come to school early so she ask for Jai Qi train me.She is playful person ,and give a lot comment about me ..blar blar blar,sometime I also lazy to hear it.But she is kind,when I wanna faint because of train too much ,she take care of me.thanks to her I change my attitude.After Jai Qi,Yong Wee is here,he is a (^@^) guy ,he like to sing ,play piano ,speech in ENGLISH ,I a bit jealous with him because he is rich..Thank to him I found that I cant just jealous of others people ,I must do it myself to win a success.
Now is Zhen Tjun show time!he is best friend of Won Xiu,and he is very hyper active on play and bully people(me also bully by him before),he is a guy like to drink wine,beside that he is the one train me leadership,let me became a good leader to all the member.Finally is Shui Kwan,she is a BXXXH ,actually I dont like her much because she always scold people and think that she is right , but thanks to her ,I learn how to gulp a people like her.
Thanks to you all make me grow up became a able-bodied person.
If not I wont Still at Confucian Combined Cadet Division be the member in-charge

No comments:

Post a Comment