Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long Jump Record

This time main character is Lim Shee Wei he is a new student in my class,he transfer school from Kedah because of his parent problem.He is 183cm hight(I only 178cmT.T),he is hyper active and strong in sport ,beside that he is playful and cheerful people,when I am no mood he will ask me what happen(he don arfaid i kill him?) He this time record is 4.9m far,the record of school is 5m so he swear next year he will be break that record become 5.1m so that his name will be record in the book of record untill have people break his record..other than sport he also like to play RPG game like final fantasy series(like me) so we are like brothers lol

No comments:

Post a Comment