Pages

Visitor

free counter

D.O.B


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

L I F E



In my life what is happy?

Rich is happy?

If I am rich,amI happy?

Oh rich can buy what I want ;

But the time and relation cannot

Is it clever than I will happy?

Cause I beaten all people in the world,

But what can I do if no one is smart than I?

Drinking beer or wine will feel happy?

When have people married,birthday or party will drink it because of joy

But some people are different,

They are also drinking because of sad,scare and stress.

What is happy?Is it smoking?

Some smoker said ,when they smoking they will feel relax and happy also can reduced the fear,work pressure and also feel like the body is floating.

But when their body checked result come out they will regret of it and cry.

What is happy ? Is it long life?

Why people want to live till hundred years old?

They dont feel boring and lonely when their friend are leaving to another place eary than them?

To me what is happy mean to?

I no need be a rich man

I no need be too smart

I no need live too long

I dont drink and smoke

I just want a happy family,

the friend will be honest and care about me

then I will be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment